As an Azure Solution Architect, your job is to set the technical lines of a project. You are ultimately responsible for a high-quality solution architecture and guarantee the quality to the satisfaction of the customer. You help the customer with issues concerning design of the architecture, integrations, scalability and security.
As an Azure solution architect you work closely with the customer to support their business processes and identify their business needs. You work together in a project team with other functional - and technical consultants, project leader and of course the customer itself.
Furthermore, there is a great diversity of projects and sectors (verticals) within your job, which provides a lot of variety. Our projects are aimed at industrial customers all over Flanders.
As Azure solution architect you are a real Azure enthusiast. You are a trend watcher who is aware of all new developments in cloud technology. You are willing to transfer this knowledge internally within the team.
What's in it for you;
- Possibility to develop yourself
- Various clients in various industries with challenging sizes
- You will end up in a company that is happy to help you find a good balance between work and private life
- An attractive salary, a nice fringe benefits package (including hospitalization and group insurance, meal vouchers) and a company car with fuel card
- Ability to actively contribute to the growth of the 9altitudes business in Belgium and Europe
- You are preferably a Master or an experienced Bachelor with a similar level of knowledge;
- You have several years of demonstrable experience as Azure solution architect in the implementation of IT business solutions;
- You are eager to learn and want to have your knowledge level validated by certificates;
- Knowledge of the following building blocks within the Azure stack: Azure Integration Services, API Management, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Grid, AAD, Key Vault, ...;
- Knowledge of DevOps & ALM;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an advantage, but not required;
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence is also an advantage, but not necessary;
- You are communicative, customer focused, go for added value through teamwork;
- You take ownership, you value quality and you realize what efficiency and agility can mean for a customer;
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing and have a good base of French;
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 6 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia, Portugal and France). With more than 700 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Career Director BE-FR & Corporate Ambassador