The position is new and our new Business Controller will get the autonomy to establish controlling processes in the danish organization and aligning them with the demands from our corporate controlling department to secure correct information to management in Denmark, Group management and Board of directors in Belgium.
You will have many opportunities to collaborate with skilled and inclusive people across Europe.
This position is part of an important new position in 9Altitudes Denmark, so you will have the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the organisation and see your work make a visible difference in the organisation. This means your responsibilities are:
- Providing financial support in close collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Participate in the annually budget creation and follow-up.
- Performing financial analysis of KPI’s to ensure correct information to management.
- Responsible for reporting findings and working with financial and management to make financial decisions.
- Participate in financial reviews.
What's in it for you;
We offer you an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development within the consultancy business. You will be provided with a creative opportunity to make your footprint within a very central area in 9altitudes. You will be part of an international team with a “can-do” attitude.
- Primary work location: Kolding/Vejle.
- Reporting directly to the Nordic CEO
- The position requires approximately 8 days of travel a year.
We imagine you have the following qualifications, however your success is important to us and we will make sure to give you a thorough onboarding and necessary training to be successful in the role:
- Experience dealing with cost controlling, budgeting, financial reporting and other financial matters.
- Highly qualified in using a BI tool.
- Knowledge about or experience with controlling in an international environment.
- Thrive in a large, multicultural and growth-oriented environment
- Great stakeholder management skills: you are proactive, get things done and meet deadlines.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- Solid communication skills and thrive in presenting results to your management teams in a professional way.
As our new Business Controller, you are systematic, structured and detail-oriented.
You also possess the following characteristics:
- You will be able to quickly build a large network through your service-minded and outgoing personality within 9Altitudes.
- You enjoy presenting important business cases and showcasing your skills to important stakeholders.
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 5 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia and France). With more than 450 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Business Coach 9altitudes Denmark