As a D365 FO Functional Consultant you will work closely with the customer to analyze their business processes and identify their business needs. You will work together in a project team with other functional - and technical consultants, Solution Architects, Project Leader and the customer itself.
Furthermore, there is a great diversity of projects and sectors (verticals) within your job, which provides a lot of variety. Our ERP projects are aimed at industrial customers.
As D365 FO Functional Consultant you look for the most effective and efficient solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 to automate the processes at the customer in function of the company objectives. You start from the standard modules of the ERP package to realize a functional working whole through parameters and possibly customization.
As a people manager, you have the skills to motivate the Key Users and involve them in the project process - all about people!
What's in it for you;
- Opportunity to develop yourself;
- Various clients in various industries with challenging sizes;
- You will be working in a company that likes to help you find a good balance between work and private life;
- An attractive salary, an attractive fringe benefits package (including hospital and group insurance, meal vouchers) and a company car with fuel card;
- Opportunity to actively contribute to the growth of the 9altitudes business in Belgium and Europe;
- You are preferably a Master's degree holder (Commercial Engineer, T.E.W., Ir., ...) or an experienced Bachelor's degree holder with a comparable level of knowledge;
- You are eager to learn and want to have your level of knowledge validated by MS Dynamics Certifications;
- You have several years of experience and insight in one or more of the following business processes: logistics, production, planning, warehouse management, sales, purchasing, finance, project accounting;
- You have implementation experience in the ERP world (Microsoft Dynamics 365 for operations, Baan, SAP, JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics NAV,...);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for operations is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence is also an advantage. You are communicative, customer focused, go for added value through teamwork;
- You take "ownership", you value quality and you realize what efficiency and agility can mean for a customer;
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing and have a good base of French;
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 6 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia, Portugal and France). With more than 700 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Career Director BE-FR & Corporate Ambassador