As D365 FO Supply Chain Consultant you will be part of a project team where you will handle, together with other functional- and technical consultants, Solutions Architect 's and the Project Leader, ERP projects for industrial customers.
Furthermore, as a D365 FO Supply Chain Consultant you will always look for the most efficient and effective solutions based on Microsoft Dynamic 365 in order to automate the processes at the customer's in function of the company objectives - for a better digital tomorrow.
Next, as a Supply Chain Consultant, you play a crucial role in guiding the Key Users, so that together you can go "the extra mile" - all about people.
What's in it for you;
- Opportunity to develop yourself;
- Various clients in various industries with challenging sizes;
- You will be working in a company that likes to help you find a good balance between work and private life;
- An attractive salary, an attractive fringe benefits package;
- Opportunity to actively contribute to the growth of the 9altitude business in France and Europe;
- You are preferably a Master or an experienced Bachelor with a similar level of knowledge;
- You are eager to learn and wish to have your knowledge level validated by MS Dynamics 365 Certifications;
- Insight in following business processes: production and planning
- Insight in 1 or more of the following business processes is a plus: logistics, warehouse management, sales, purchasing, finance or project accounting
- You have implementation experience in the ERP world (preference Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply chain management or earlier AX versions);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply chain management is an advantage, but not required;
- You are communicative, customer focused, go for added value through teamwork.
- You take "ownership", you value quality and you realize what efficiency and agility can mean for a customer;
- You communicate fluently in French and English, both verbally and in writing.
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 6 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia, Portugal and France). With more than 700 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Career Director BE-FR & Corporate Ambassador