As an IoT - Consultant you are responsible for the further quality development of our IoT analyses and implementations. You will be deployed as a digital expert in production and logistics projects in order to create unique digital solutions.
Furthermore, you support our customers in shaping their IoT and corresponding technology visions and roadmaps - for a better digital tomorrow.
Subsequently, as an IoT technologist, you play a crucial role in guiding the Key Users, in order to go for "the extra mile" together - all about people!
What's in it for you;
- Opportunity to develop yourself;
- Various clients in various industries with challenging sizes;
- You will be working in a company that likes to help you find a good balance between work and private life;
- An attractive salary, an attractive fringe benefits package (including hospital and group insurance, meal vouchers) and a company car with fuel card;
- Opportunity to actively contribute to the growth of the 9altitudes business in Belgium and Europe;
- You possess at least 5 years of experience in emerging IoT systems;
- You have strong experience as a consultant on digital innovation/industry 4.0 projects;
- You have a solid knowledge of IoT architecture (from connectivity to aggregation, analytics and visualization layers), preferably through implementation and/or architecture experience;
- You take "ownership", uphold quality and realize what return on investment and smooth agility can mean for a customer;
- You are innovative, engaged, driven, quick to learn and comfortable working in an ever-changing digital landscape;
- You have added value in delivery projects but also in presales projects;
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing and have a good base of French;
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 6 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia, Portugal and France). With more than 700 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Career Director BE-FR & Corporate Ambassador