As a PLM consultant, you will primarily be responsible for the design and implementation phase of sold projects. Together with your customer, you familiarize yourself with the company's needs, in order to configure an optimal solution for the management of the company's data and processes. In the PLM team, in addition to you, there are 15 professionally skilled and committed colleagues. You will have an independent role where you will have a great influence on creating an exciting everyday life. You are creative and have an eye for finding solutions that strengthen your customers' business processes, while giving your quality focus and attention to detail a smooth implementation process.
What's in it for you;
- Interesting products and customer cases that challenge and provide value.
- The ability to choose between offices across the country.
- Attractive salary model with collective bonus.
- Flexible working hours and freedom under responsibility, with the opportunity to plan your own working day.
- International and local colleagues with a high professional level and ambitions to be the best.
As the obvious candidate for the position, we imagine that you have a technical education preferably at BA level. You naturally supplement your theoretical knowledge with good business understanding and knowledge of the processes that exist in a modern manufacturing company. You are motivated to create solutions in close collaboration with your customers, you are dialogue seekers and thrive on developing your solutions in collaboration with others. It motivates you to contribute your knowledge in the dialogue with your customers.
You may have worked as a Solution Architect, PLM Consultant, PDM Administrator, Document Management Consultant, ERP Consultant, IT Consultant and the like. The specific title is not so important, the most important thing is that you have experience with PLM / CAD systems and product development processes. It is a big plus if out has practical experience from a larger manufacturing company.
- You have a technical education preferably at BA level.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience with PLM at the super user or administrator level. Like Windchill or Teamcenter.
- You have experience with BOM transformation - from E-BOM to M-BOM and exchange with ERP.
- You have experience with work and service instructions.
- You have experience with 3D CAD (Creo, Solidworks, Inventor).
- You have good communication skills. You write and speak Danish and English fluently.
- You work independently and can organize your everyday life yourself.
- You thrive in an organization with a flat structure of "freedom under responsibility".
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 5 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia and France). With more than 450 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Career Director BE-FR & Corporate Ambassador