As a Senior Developer you and the development team are responsible for the technical realization of modifications based on functional designs in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (for Finance and Operations/AX). Based on the most modern techniques in an Object Oriented environment, you are actively building, testing and documenting new functionalities in Microsoft Dynamics 365. You will work with various Microsoft Dynamics versions for various customers.
Your challenges as a Senior Developer:
- You act as a sparring partner for consultants when drawing up functional designs and you think about the scope of the project. For this it is essential that you give realistic advice and that you know how to convert this into achievable goals;
- You analyze functional requirements and convert these into well-thought-out technical solutions;
- You participate in Dynamics for Finance and Operations (AX) migration projects, between different versions and systems;
- You contribute ideas and advise in drawing up technical specifications and project estimates;
- You build SQL Server Reports (SSRS);
- X++ development in various parts of the standard modules;
- You provide second and third line support: You analyze and resolve issues in collaboration with the support desk;
- You implement (customization);
- You contribute to integration solutions between Dynamics 365 and other systems;
- You perform code reviews and AX performance monitoring and troubleshooting;
- You can take the lead as a Lead Developer/lead developer on projects. This includes managing the developers who work on the project, writing and maintaining technical documentation and ensuring that development agreements are kept.
What's in it for you;
- A challenging position at a renowned Microsoft partner. PYLADES, together with Cayentis, is the Dutch organization of 9altitudes. Together with Ad Ultima (BE/FR) and Optimate (DK), we form a strong European Microsoft Dynamics 365 front with more than 400 professionals in service.
- An excellent salary, supplemented with competitive fringe benefits such as a bonus scheme, a profit distribution, a non-contributory pension, an expense allowance, an attractive compensation scheme (including for travel time) and a contribution to the collective health insurance.
- A representative company car, a laptop and a smartphone.
- We take into account the right work/life balance; developers can also work part-time at Pylades.
- Knowledge sharing, varied projects and space to further develop yourself.
- If necessary, a training course to become Business Applications Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- A no-nonsense company culture, nice colleagues and several times a year staff events with and without partners!
- You have at least 5 years of experience developing with X++ in an Object Oriented Programming (OOP) environment;
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a developer and affinity with business solutions;
- You have (preferably) obtained the most recent certificates for developing with Microsoft Dynamics 365;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, interfaces from Operations to other systems and web services are an advantage;
- You have good communication skills and you have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language;
- You have analytical skills and you have knowledge of business processes;
- You are ambitious and have a 'get the job done' mentality;
- Travel is no problem for you.
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 6 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia, Portugal and France). With more than 700 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Recruiter Consultant at 9altitudes