As a Senior Project Manager you are ultimately responsible for the journey to digital transformation with Dynamics 365 at leading clients. You strive for the perfect end result, for which you use our modern and Agile project methodology. Being a project manager does not only mean that you are responsible for the planning, budget, scope and quality within the project.
To make a real impact, it is especially important to strive for meaningful relationships; by responding well to change management, by managing and communicating expectations in the right way, by connecting teams and knowledge and by thinking along as a business partner about the long-term objectives of the customer.
Are you the ERP Project Manager who guides our clients with successful Dynamics 365 implementations?
What's in it for you;
- A challenging position at a renowned Microsoft partner. It is not for nothing that we are a member of Microsoft Business Applications Inner Circle 2021/2022.
- We are front runners when it comes to the latest (technological) developments. You will join an organization where we are eager to absorb and apply the latest technology.
- An excellent salary, supplemented with competitive fringe benefits such as a non-contributory pension, expense allowance, an attractive compensation scheme and a contribution to collective health insurance.
- A generous bonus scheme and profit distribution.
- A company car, laptop and a smartphone.
- We take into account the right work/life balance; You can think of travel time compensation, flexible working hours, part-time working is also possible.
- Several times a year we organize events with and without partners, which strengthen our cohesive work culture.
- Has HBO or WO work and thinking level.
- Has several years of experience leading company-wide implementations; preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oracle, SAP or other major ERP vendors. This may be on the supplier or customer side of the implementation. The substantive knowledge of business processes means that you are able to oversee the integrated picture end-to-end and can act as a true sparring partner for all stakeholders.
- Human skills are in your DNA, these skills enable you to communicate at all levels within an organization. For example, you have strong listening skills, a high degree of organizational sensitivity and you have strong persuasiveness.
- Is quality driven; you have a proactive attitude and a competitive attitude.
- Has a good command of the Dutch and English language.
- Knowledge of DEVOPS and Agile Scrum is a big plus.
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 6 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia, Portugal and France). With more than 700 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Recruiter Consultant at 9altitudes