As a Service Delivery you play a key role between your assigned customers and 9altitudes. For your clients, you are a trusted advisor who helps plan the execution of the business strategy. You challenge the client in terms of digital transformation and digital innovation. Together with your team of consultants you are also responsible for the digitization of business processes and their operational support.
The solutions that 9altitudes implements at customers are end-to-end, which ensures that you also get a space view of the business processes in a particular industry-vertical. This job gives you the opportunity to lead challenging innovations.
As a key person, you will report regularly to the management of your assigned customers and 9altitudes. You work closely with the account manager to shape new opportunities with your clients.
9altitudes provides a solid training program. For starting Service Delivery Managers an extensive training is provided with elements from ITIL V4, Scrum, PMBOK and 9altitudes own IP to build a successful career as a Service Delivery Manager.
What's in it for you;
- Opportunity to develop yourself;
- Various clients in various industries with challenging sizes;
- You will be working in a company that likes to help you find a good balance between work and private life;
- An attractive salary, an attractive fringe benefits package (including hospital and group insurance, meal vouchers) and a company car with fuel card;
- Opportunity to actively contribute to the growth of the 9altitudes business in Belgium and Europe;
- You have a Master degree or equivalent through experience;
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in the ERP world (Microsoft Dynamics AX/ D365, Baan, SAP, JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics NAV,...) and a first experience with project management or service delivery management;
- Knowledge of Microsoft D365 is an advantage;
- You are ITIL and/or PMP/PRINCE2... certified or willing to follow this training;
- You possess a service-driven enthusiasm and a positive customer-oriented attitude;
- You anticipate problems proactively and work solution-oriented. For your customers you are their daily point of contact;
- You are communicative, assertive, target- and customer-oriented and go for added value through teamwork. You take "ownership" and you give high priority to quality and customer satisfaction. You realize what efficiency and agility can mean for a customer;
- As a people manager you motivate and stimulate your team to reach the set goals together. You communicate fluently in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing and you have a good basis in French;
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 6 countries in Europe (The Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia, Portugal and France). With more than 700 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Career Director BE-FR & Corporate Ambassador