With your role as a Software Developer, you will be solving business issues of our customers. We provide software, called BIRDS, which we use to automate the information needs of customers. It is a solution to configure data models within Azure. More and more customers are embracing this product, because it takes away a lot of programming work. Good IT people are scarce, so we are looking for solutions to further automate data processes. You are an important link in our development team, which means you have a lot of responsibility. Together with the team you will ensure that the current software can be offered even further as a SaaS solution and you will follow the developments of Microsoft closely. Will you work with us to expand this SaaS solution, make it smarter and more accessible for our international customers?
Main tasks of this role include:
- Improve and maintain the application
- Develop new features and solutions in our software
- Building, maintaining and automating the CI/CD pipelines
- Process feedback from the customer and include it in user stories
- Sparring with your team members in order to offer continuous improvement of software and solutions
What's in it for you;
- A varied and challenging work environment
- A good salary and benefits package, including the possibility to buy additional vacations
- A pleasant cooperation and working atmosphere with your team
- A lot of space to continue developing yourself, partly through our own academy
- A fulltime job
- You have at least an HBO work and thinking level
- You have several years of demonstrable experience with C#, but also with less experience you are welcome to apply
- You have knowledge of Azure, .NET Framework and Core, C#, T-SQL, MVC
- Experience with Microservices Architecture and Microsoft Dynamics are a plus
- You are used to working with agile / scrum methodologies
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 6 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia, Portugal and France). With more than 700 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!