What can you expect as an Assistant Controller at 9altitudes?
- You are in fact the right hand of the Teamlead Finance and support her in an efficient, timely and clear reporting of the financial data of the company.
- In cooperation with the Financial Administrative Staff you take care of the accounts receivable and accounts payable and you ensure a professional accounts receivable management.
- You take care of the project administration which includes creating, managing and checking the project contracts in collaboration with the Director.
- You process the salary administration in cooperation with ADP.
- You process declarations and provide overviews regarding daily allowances, overtime and compensation hours.
- You take care of the VAT and ICD declaration.
- You are responsible for fleet management and the associated administration.
- You support the Teamlead Finance in preparing the monthly and annual reports and the monthly and annual closures. Together you draw up the budgets.
- A project will soon be launched in which the accounts of the various entities in the Netherlands will be transferred to a single ERP system, for which the Finance team will be jointly responsible.
What's in it for you;
- A nice salary, complemented by competitive fringe benefits such as a non-contributory pension and a profit-sharing bonus.
- We have 25 vacation days based on full-time employment, and we offer the opportunity to purchase an additional 5 vacation days per year. Are you not sick for a whole year? Then you get an extra day of vacation.
- We take into account the right work/life balance and have flexible working hours. It is not for nothing that one of our core values is: all about people!
- Space to grow with our organization and develop yourself.
- Several times a year we organize events with and without partners, which reinforce our cohesive work culture.
- You are a nice colleague, that is paramount: you are communicative and focused on cooperation, which makes you able to communicate within all layers of our organization;
- have a HBO work and thinking level and bring a minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position with you. Preferably you have also gained broad financial experience within a smaller organization where you have been responsible for the financial administration from start to finish;
- Preferably have experience in the ICT consultancy industry, note that this is not a must;
- You are analytically strong and have a good understanding of figures;
- You do not easily get out of the field. You take responsibility and in stressful situations you keep your head cool and you remain accurate. You are flexible, you switch quickly and keep an overview;
- You are available for 40 hours a week;
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch language and a very good command of the English language, orally and in writing.
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 6 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia, Portugal and France). With more than 700 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!