As a Bid Officer, you will work with a multi-disciplinary team, consisting of Sales, Solution Architects, Functional Domain/Product Experts, ...) on presale projects, where you are responsible for the overall coordination of offers.
Furthermore, you help devise the winning strategy, the value for the customer and the solution that fits the customer's needs. You ensure that the activities carried out in connection with the development of the offer are always in accordance with this.
You then ensure that the steps taken are those that have the greatest chance of success. You are strong in the systematic management and coordination of the internal pre-sales activities (preparation of proposals, budget, demo, etc.) which are needed to ensure that the delivery always takes place after the agreed deadlines.
Together with the PMO and the sales and domain managers, you play a decisive role in the planning and involvement of the right people. You keep an eye on the pre-defined budget and number of working days, so you closely monitor the scope and timing of the quotation process, as well as being the gatekeeper to ensure that the correct controls, paperwork, etc. are followed.
In addition, as Bid Officer you have a communicative and commercial attitude, and you do not shy away from customer activities. You will play an important role in motivating people and ensuring there is alignment between all stakeholders whilst maintaining the balance between commercial and operational objectives.
As Bid Officer, you are the voice of the bid qualification committee and you report periodically on the progress of presales files. From a continuous improvement point of view, you help to think about and collaborate with internal improvements regarding procedures, tools and templates to increase the efficiency of offer management and presales activities.
What's in it for you;
- Possibility to develop yourself;
- Various clients in various industries with challenging sizes;
- You will end up in a company that is happy to help you find a good balance between work and private life;
- An attractive salary, a nice fringe benefits package (including hospitalization and group insurance, meal vouchers) and a company car with fuel card;
- Ability to actively contribute to the growth of the 9altitudes business in Belgium and Europe;
- You are preferably a Master or an experienced Bachelor with a similar level of knowledge;
- You have 3 to 5 years of bid management experience in a professional IT company, knowledge of Microsoft 365, Power Platform and/or PTC solutions is a strong asset;
- You make use of our internal system tools for bid management and presale activities;
- You provide performances and, where possible, share demos to prospects and customers in a bid or presales track;
- Delivery of professionally prepared proposals. Coordinating and consolidating the input provided by various stakeholders;
- Preparation of storylines based on reusable elements for presales activities;
- Updating these elements specifically for the offer;
- Experience with change management is an advantage;
- Understanding of one or more of the following business processes: logistics, production, planning, warehouse management, sales, purchasing, finance, project accounting, is a strong asset;
- You are communicative, customer focused, go for added value through teamwork.
- You take "ownership", you value quality and you realize what efficiency and agility can mean for a customer;
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing and have a good base of French;
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 6 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia, Portugal and France). With more than 700 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Corp Employer Branding & Digital Recruitment Manager