A Business Consultant CE...
ls Business Consultant CE, you are the client's first point of contact during the implementation of its Customer Engagement platform. Furthermore, as a functional consultant, you are involved from A to Z. Within each project, you analyze the customer needs and translate the business requirements into a technical solution.
In doing so, you not only configure the system during the preparation and implementation phase, but you also make adjustments where necessary when user tests reveal problems. Mind you, your assignment doesn't stop at the go-live. Once everything is up and running, you and your team will continue to provide support and identify potential process improvements.
As an expert, you have the skills to thoroughly advise project members on solution builds and programming developments through workshops, functional tests or training sessions - Involved to evolve, together we can make a difference.
In summary, you see through complex systems and are able to dissect and restructure components. As a key person, you will help guide the likes of all our clients through the jungle of possibilities vs. limitations to a clean and neat design.
What can you expect from 9A?
- Opportunity to develop yourself;
- Various clients in the manufacturing industries with challenging sizes;
- You will be working in a company that likes to help you find a good balance between work and private life;
- An attractive salary, an attractive fringe benefits package (including hospital and group insurance, meal vouchers) and a company car with fuel card;
- Opportunity to actively contribute to the growth of the 9altitudes business in Belgium, France and rest of Europe;
- You will be joining the platinum partner of PTC & Innercircle partner of Microsoft.
And what does 9A expect from you?
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in IT or Marketing;
- You have a background in consulting or project - based work;
- You have at least five years of experience in rolling out successful complex CE projects and proven experience in working out architectures;
- You hold the necessary functional and technical certifications;
- You can identify business requirements and refine them into functional requirements in line with business objectives and priorities;
- You have above average analytical skills and you have a broad helicopter view;
- You can be persuasive, communicate well and negotiate;
- You are able to lead constructive discussions with senior management profiles. You are communicative, customer-oriented, go for added value through teamwork;
- You take "ownership", put quality first and realize what efficiency and agility can mean for a client;
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing and have a good basis in French;
- You are able to play an essential role in presales processes in translating the customer's needs into a workable CE solution.
9altitudes is the international proactive frontrunner on technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 6 countries in Europe (Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Portugal, Slovenia and France). With more than 750 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as ERP, CE, BI & AI, Document Management Systems, PLM, IOT & Augmented Reality, CAD and eCommerce.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Corp Employer Branding & Digital Recruitment Manager