A CAD consultant...
Perform a variety of tasks that need independent judgment in order to enhance the way our customers are using CAD systems
- Demonstrate expertise to deliver functional and technical CAD solutions on moderately complex customer engagements
- Deliver CAD training and customer workshops, exploring and bringing customers to new heights in working with CAD and/or PLM
- Effectively consult with management of customer organizations
- Gain clientsatisfaction
- Fully comprehend client requirements and translate them into implementable solutions
- Operate independently to provide quality work products to an engagement;
- Participate in and/or support business development activities;
What can you expect from 9A?
- Opportunity to develop yourself;
- Various clients in the manufacturing industries with challenging sizes;
- You will be working in a company that likes to help you find a good balance between work and private life;
- An attractive salary, an attractive fringe benefits package (including hospital and group insurance, meal vouchers) and a company car with fuel card;
- Opportunity to actively contribute to the growth of the 9altitudes business in Belgium, France and rest of Europe;
- You will be joining the platinum partner of PTC & Innercircle partner of Microsoft.
And what does 9A expect from you?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience;
- >5 years experience and knowledgeable in PTC’s from CAD Licences and Creo CAD system (Creo Elements Direct and/or Creo Parametric) as key user, trainer or consultant
- An understanding of solutions, business processes, or technology designs within a product/technology family;
- You are communicative, customer-oriented, go for added value through teamwork;
- You take "ownership", you value quality and you realize what efficiency and agility can mean for a customer;
- You communicate fluently French and English both orally and in writing.
9altitudes is the international proactive frontrunner on technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 6 countries in Europe (Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Portugal, Slovenia and France). With more than 750 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as ERP, CE, BI & AI, Document Management Systems, PLM, IOT & Augmented Reality, CAD and eCommerce.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Corp Employer Branding & Digital Recruitment Manager