Your task as Consultant Dynamics 365 CE is to implement the most optimal CE application for our clients using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE. With your knowledge of the application, business processes and the industry, you are the sparring partner for the customer (key users up to and including C-level) and you provide organizational and conceptual advice for the improvement of processes and the design of the system. As a Consultant Dynamics 365 CE you are part of a project team, consisting of pre-sales, project managers, consultants and developers. You use our agile and pragmatic implementation methodology “9altitudes4Sure” and other implementation tools. At 9altitudes you are deployed in implementation processes of various sizes. This creates a lot of variety and a great diversity of environments. Are you an experienced consultant or do you have in-depth (functional) experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE for some time? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
- You analyze the functional wishes and requirements of the customer, you make an inventory and you contribute ideas about the design of business processes.
- You advise the customer about the possibilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, you give explanations and possibly workshops to (groups of) users.
- You work out a functional design in a team.
- During the implementation you take care of the configuration of the system and the development of the solutions step by step.
- You take care of the adoption of the system by means of training and documentation.
What's in it for you;
- An excellent salary, supplemented with competitive fringe benefits such as a profit distribution, a non-contributory pension, an expense allowance, an attractive compensation scheme (including for travel time) and a contribution to the collective health insurance.
- A representative company car, a laptop and a smartphone.
- We take into account the right work/life balance; consultants can also work part-time at Pylades.
- Knowledge sharing, varied projects and lots of room to develop yourself further.
- If necessary, a training course to become Business Applications Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- A no-nonsense company culture, nice colleagues and several times a year staff events with and without partners!
- You have a completed HBO/WO education.
- You have experience as a consultant with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and/or previous versions or the implementation of a CRM package.
- You are analytically very strong, you can work methodically and as a sparring partner for the customer you offer that extra step to achieve maximum results.
- You have a commercial drive and business vision.
- You have a customer-oriented and flexible attitude.
- You are a team player with a proactive, decisive and solution-oriented attitude.
- You are enthusiastic, creative, professional and do not have a 9 – 5 mentality.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language.
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 6 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia, Portugal and France). With more than 700 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!