Your role as Functional PLM Consultant:
- Perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment in order to implement PLM and related products and technology to meet customer needs;
- Operate independently to provide quality work products to an engagement;
- Demonstrate expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements;
- Effectively consult with management of customer organizations;
- Gain client acceptance of the defined solution;
- Fully comprehend client requirements and translate them into implementable solutions.
- Participate in and/or support business development activities;
- Learn and execute based on the Inspirage implementation methodology.
What's in it for you;
- Opportunity to develop yourself;
- Various clients in various industries with challenging sizes;
- You will be working in a company that likes to help you find a good balance between work and private life;
- An attractive salary, an attractive fringe benefits package (including hospital and group insurance, meal vouchers) and a company car with fuel card;
- Opportunity to actively contribute to the growth of the 9altitudes business in Belgium and Europe;
You will be joining the platinum partner of PTC & Innercircle partner of Microsoft;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience
- Experienced and knowledgeable in PLM functionality and related family of products such as ERP – Manufacturing. Product Hierarchies, Bills of Material, e-BOM – m-BOM transformation, Change Management, Quality Management and relationship(s) to CAD are desired
- An understanding of solutions, business processes, or technology designs within a product/technology family;
- You are communicative, customer-oriented, go for added value through teamwork;
- You take "ownership", you value quality and you realize what efficiency and agility can mean for a customer;
- You communicate fluently English, both orally and in writing.
9altitudes is the international proactive frontrunner on technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 6 countries in Europe (Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Portugal, Slovenia and France). With more than 750 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as ERP, CE, BI & AI, Document Management Systems, PLM, IOT & Augmented Reality, CAD and eCommerce.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Career Director BE-FR & Corporate Ambassador