At 9altitudes, we are a solid and growing IT company specializing in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform and the PTC area. Our clients are medium-sized companies across various industries such as manufacturing, trading, and services, where we specialize in implementing solutions that optimize business processes.
We are a flat organization in growth, where there is a short distance between thought and action. We value a good work-life balance and create space for the development of professional and personal skills.
- Be part of an experienced team of specialists within IT infrastructure
- Work on both small and large installations
- Work independently and in team-oriented tasks
- Work based on the principle of "freedom with responsibility"
What's in it for you;
- A job that develops your professional and personal skills
- Market-leading add-on products that provide significant value to our customers
- The opportunity to choose offices across the country
- An attractive salary model with collective bonuses and employee benefits
- A pleasant working atmosphere with a focus on work-life balance, informal communication, and a social environment
- Flexible working hours and freedom with responsibility, with the possibility to plan your own workday
- International and local colleagues with high expertise and ambitions to be the best.
As the ideal candidate for the position, we imagine that you have experience in installation, configuration, and tuning in several of the areas listed below.
- Dynamics AX 2009 (Axapta 2009) and Dynamics AX 2012
- SQL Server in relation to Dynamics AX in different versions
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Application Object Server (AOS Server) (including batch execution and AIF)
Possible additional skills that are not mandatory:
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365 F&O
- PowerShell scripting
To succeed in this role, we also imagine that you:
- Are curious about new technology
- Are structured and can juggle multiple tasks
- Are accustomed to direct customer contact
- Are responsible towards customers and at the same time realistic in meeting expectations
- Are good at working independently while also being a skilled team player
- And you can read, write, and communicate easily in both Danish and English.
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 5 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia and France). With more than 450 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Talent Acquisition Specialist