As an internal BI consultant
As an Internal BI Consultant with us, you will play a crucial role in studying internal processes and translating this knowledge into a practical BI architecture. You will work closely with the business and keep up with the latest trends. By investigating what the business needs to grow, you can translate these needs into concrete data and improve the backend of our corporate BI structure.
Furthermore, you will work closely with your colleagues and report to management. At 9altitudes, we believe that teamwork is the key to success and that our success revolves around people like you!
But that's not all - your insights and technical skills will contribute to the development of new opportunities and possibilities. At 9altitudes, we are convinced that we can evolve together and make a difference!
Note: This is an internal opportunity for 9altitudes corporate.
What can you expect from 9A?
- Opportunities for personal development;
- You will join a company that will help you find a good balance between work and personal life;
- You will be part of the Internal Corporate IT team, ensuring that the business information solution remains operational and a reliable source of insights for business operations;
- An attractive salary, a nice package of fringe benefits (including hospitalization and group insurance, meal vouchers) and a company car with fuel card;
- The opportunity to actively contribute to the growth of 9altitudes' activities in Belgium and Europe;
So if you are looking for an adventurous opportunity to use your skills as aninternal data expertand play an important role in the growth of our business, then this is the perfect job for you. Come on board and let's go on an adventure together!
And what does 9A expect from you?
- You communicate between different layers within the organization;
- You monitor the budget and ensure cost-efficient choices are made;
- You have experience in the full technical DWH and BI setup E2E;
- You have knowledge of MSSQL, PowerBi, Azure BI stack, DAX...
- You express yourself fluently in English;
- You describe yourself as an out-of-the-box thinker;
- To minimize the impact on business operations during releases and to be able to respond quickly to production problems, you adopt a flexible work schedule;
- Data structures within D365 are not unfamiliar to you;
9altitudes is the international proactive leader in technology and process optimization! Today, we are active in 6 countries in Europe (Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Portugal, Slovenia, and France). With more than 750 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as ERP, CE, E-Commerce, BI & AI, Document Management, PLM, CAD, IoT, Low Code, etc., with 2 strategic world-class proven platform vendors Microsoft and PTC.
Furthermore, we combine technological expertise with advanced business expertise in our focus markets Manufacturing, Wholesale & Distribution, and Services, where we speak the language of our customers and inspire them with best practices on how technology can support them.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused to deliver 'real value' that goes beyond mere expertise. We go for it ... do you too?
High time to say hi!
Corp Employer Branding & Digital Recruitment Manager