At 9altitudes, we are a solid and growing IT company specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and PTC. Our customers are small and medium-sized companies across various industries. We specialize in implementing market-leading solutions that optimize business processes.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Sales Executive who will help us expand our market-leading solutions and assist even more customers in optimizing their digital journey.
As a Sales Executive, you will be part of the PLM team, which comprises 15 highly skilled and dedicated colleagues providing consultancy on the PLM system Windchill from PTC, as well as CAD and IoT. We operate from locations in Kolding and Hørsholm.
In this role, you will have a self-reliant position, expecting a diverse daily routine, taking responsibility for sales, marketing, and commercial agreements with customers in your area. You will handle the entire sales process, from initial conversations to presenting offers and negotiating, and subsequently nurturing customer relationships, granting you significant autonomy.
Additionally, your task will be to ensure that our customers consistently receive competent support to further develop their business and get the most out of their digital solutions from 9altitudes.
- Create new sales opportunities (30%): Identify and approach potential customers through various channels, including cold canvassing, networking, and industry events. Present our products and solutions persuasively, generating interest among potential customers.
- Nurture and develop sales opportunities (40%): Build and maintain relationships with potential customers through consultative advice and needs analysis. Present tailored solutions that address the customer's specific needs and challenges.
- Close sales opportunities (20%): Efficiently and professionally negotiate and finalize sales agreements with customers.
- Administration (10%): Carry out necessary administrative tasks, including updating the customer system and managing contracts.
What's in it for you;
- An independent and exciting job with a high degree of freedom and responsibility, an informal atmosphere, and a focus on employee well-being
- Personal and professional development and professional sparring in an international team of sales representatives and consultants with a high level of expertise
- A permanent position with sound values in a constantly growing company where we focus on a good work-life balance
- Opportunity to choose offices across the country
- An attractive compensation package, including company pension scheme, health insurance, etc.
- Professional development in the Microsoft and PTC field
- Broadband connection for home office Company car and smartphone - also for private use.
As the ideal candidate for this position, we envision you as an independent, outgoing person with the ability to build relationships. You possess a good business understanding and possibly have a technical background. You have a great deal of determination and are not afraid to face rejection or challenge the customer. In terms of expertise, we prefer candidates with a few years of experience in either technical sales or selling software solutions to the industry.
- Good business understanding – the ability to grasp customer needs and identify potential sales opportunities.
- Technical understanding of manufacturing processes and the ability to communicate and advise on technical solutions.
- Independence and a strong desire to close sales and achieve sales targets.
- An eagerness to engage in proactive and result-oriented sales, not hesitating to take the initiative.
- Good communication skills in both English and Danish and adept at building and maintaining relationships.
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 5 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia and France). With more than 450 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Talent Acquisition Specialist