As a Project Manager, your job is to complete all phases of the implementation project and look for continuous improvement. You are ultimately responsible for high quality projects and guarantee the project delivery to customer satisfaction.
Furthermore, as a Project Manager you play a crucial role in supporting and coaching project management methodologies and principles to the project team. Together with the domain managers, you work on creating a suitable team for each project - all about people!
Then you organize regular project calls and meetings with the clients and proactively make adjustments where needed - Involved to evolve, together we can make a difference.
As a people manager you have the skills to motivate and involve individual employees in the project process. During the weekly PM meetings and monthly steerco meetings you strive together for improvement proposals, in order to go "the extra mile" for the customers. Finally, you report to the PMO Management.
What's in it for you;
- Possibility to develop yourself;
- Various clients in various industries with challenging sizes;
- You will end up in a company that is happy to help you find a good balance between work and private life;
- An attractive salary, a nice fringe benefits package (including hospitalization and group insurance, meal vouchers) and a company car with fuel card;
- Ability to actively contribute to the growth of the 9altitudes business in Belgium and Europe;
- You are preferably a Master or an experienced Bachelor with a similar level of knowledge;
- You have several years of experience with project Management in implementation of IT business solutions;
- Understanding of one or more of the following business processes: logistics, production, planning, warehouse management, sales, purchasing, finance, project accounting, is a strong asset;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365, CE, PLM is an advantage, but not a necessity;
- You are communicative, customer focused, go for added value through teamwork.
- You take "ownership", you value quality and you realize what efficiency and agility can mean for a customer;
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing and have a good base of French;
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 6 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia, Portugal and France). With more than 700 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Career Director BE-FR & Corporate Ambassador