For our office in Genemuiden, the Netherlands, we are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics Technical Consultant - Business Central/NAV.
Together with the technical consultancy team you are responsible for the technical realization of modifications based on functional designs in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Business Central/NAV). Based on the latest techniques in an Object Oriented environment, you are active with building, testing and documenting new functionalities in Microsoft Dynamics 365. You will work with various Microsoft Dynamics versions for various customers.
- You act as a sparring partner for Consultants in the preparation of functional designs and think along with them about the scope of the project. It is essential that you give realistic advice and know how to convert this into achievable goals;
- You analyse functional wishes and convert these into well thought out technical solutions;
- You work on Dynamics Business Central (NAV) migration projects, between various versions and systems;
- You think along with and advise on the drawing up of technical specifications and project estimates;
- You provide second and third line support. You analyse and resolve issues in cooperation with the consultants and the customer;
- You implement (customised) solutions;
- You work along on integration solutions between Dynamics 365 and other systems;
- You perform code reviews and Business Central and NAV performance monitoring and troubleshooting;
- C/AL and AL development in the various development environments;
- You can take the lead as (Lead) Technical Consultant on projects. This includes managing the Technical Consultants working on the project, writing and maintaining technical documentation and ensuring that development agreements are kept.
What's in it for you;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with competitive secondary employment conditions such as a bonus scheme, an expense allowance and a good pension scheme.
- We have 28 holiday days based on full-time employment and we offer the possibility to buy 5 holiday days per year.
- A representative company car, a laptop and a smartphone.
- We take the right work/life balance into account and have flexible working hours. Not for nothing is one of our core values: all about people!
- Space to grow with our organisation and develop yourself. If necessary, a training programme to become a Business Applications Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- Several times a year, we organise events with and without partners, which reinforce our collaborative work culture.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in developing with C/AL and AL
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a developer and affinity with ERP;
- You have knowledge of RDLC Reporting;
- You have (preferably) obtained the most recent certificates for developing with Microsoft Dynamics 365;
- You have experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services; interfaces of NAV/BC to other systems and web services are a plus;
- You have good communication skills and an excellent command of the Dutch and English languages;
- You are analytically strong and have knowledge of business processes;
- You are positive about travelling to clients within the Netherlands.
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 6 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia, Portugal and France). With more than 700 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!