A Technical ERP consultant...
- Supports the technical implementation process of the business solution in an efficient and targeted manner;
- Listens actively to customers and gives them the necessary space to explain what is important in their business processes so that insight is provided into where and how added value can be created;
- Develops in function of the defined technical requirements of the solution in order to achieve a performing implementation;
- Documents these developments with the objective of a transparent and efficient flow of the technical requirements, during and after the project;
- Tests the developed requirements and corrects where necessary to avoid loss of time and errors, aiming for "first time right";
- Understands where the added value for the customer is exactly;
- Creates added value for the customer both internally and externally to ensure maximum satisfaction through the service delivered;
- Advises the customer within the desired context of his knowledge and assignment;
- Internal projects are executed in the same qualitative manner as external ones, both in timing, communication and customer satisfaction.
What can you expect from 9A?
- Opportunity to develop yourself;
- Various clients in various industries with challenging sizes;
- You will be working in a company that likes to help you find a good balance between work and private life;
- An attractive salary, a nice fringe benefits package (including hospital and group insurance, meal vouchers) and a company car with fuel card;
- Opportunity to actively contribute to the growth of the 9altitude business in Belgium and Europe;
And what does 9A expect from you?
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in ERP
- Knowledge of Sana, Perfion and React is an added asset;
- You have experience with X++, C# and .Net;
- You are communicative, customer focused, go for added value through teamwork.
- You take "ownership", you value quality and you realize what efficiency and agility can mean for a customer;
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing and you have a basic knowledge of French;
9altitudes is the international proactive frontrunner on technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 6 countries in Europe (Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Portugal, Slovenia and France). With more than 750 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as ERP, CE, BI & AI, Document Management Systems, PLM, IOT & Augmented Reality, CAD and eCommerce.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Corp Employer Branding & Digital Recruitment Manager