As a Technical PLM Consultant you will be deployed across the breadth of the PLM - application Windchill for a diverse mix of technical issues. This can include both technical support of the application, but also the development of add-ons tailored to the customer.
Furthermore you document and work out technical details to complete the technical specification. Upon delivery of each Software package, a full set of documentation such as technical specification, installation guide and test plan is also included.
Installation of complete Windchill systems, both internally for development purposes as well as environments for the customers are also part of the tasks. In addition, you will assist in performing or preparing certain system upgrades or data migrations at the customer.
Next, you take care of part of the technical sales support by investigating and solving the technical feasibility of certain questions. For reporting purposes or control of certain automations you build SQL scripts at the request of the customer.
As a Technical PLM Consultant you play a crucial role in the further development of the technical knowledge within the team. Together, technical topics will be assigned, which have to be finished in a qualitative way within the predefined time. Working independently and in a planned way are of great importance - Involved to evolve, together we can make a difference.
What's in it for you;
- Opportunity to develop yourself;
- Various clients in various industries with challenging sizes;
- You will be working in a company that likes to help you find a good balance between work and private life;
- An attractive salary, an attractive fringe benefits package (including hospital and group insurance, meal vouchers) and a company car with fuel card;
- Opportunity to actively contribute to the growth of the 9altitudes business in Belgium and Europe;
- You are preferably a Master or an experienced Bachelor with a similar level of knowledge;
- ICT knowledge is a requirement due to education, relevant experience or passionate from hobby. The following knowledge is definitely a plus;
- Experience (especially technical) with a Windchill or other PLM system;
- You are communicative, customer-oriented, go for added value through teamwork;
- You take "ownership", you value quality and you realize what efficiency and agility can mean for a customer;
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 6 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia, Portugal and France). With more than 700 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Career Director BE-FR & Corporate Ambassador