Your Key Responsibilities
- Sales Strategy & Planning: Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy aligned with our Engineering & Smart Factory business goals. Analyze market trends, customer needs, and competitor activities to identify opportunities for growth.
- Team Leadership: Lead, mentor, and motivate a sales team, ensuring they are equipped with the necessary tools and resources to achieve targets. Foster a culture of collaboration, accountability, and continuous improvement within the engineering & smart factory FRABEN sales team.
- Customer Advocacy: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key clients, understanding their needs and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction. Identify and pursue opportunities for upselling and cross-selling to existing clients, - lead by example. Proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities to expand our Engineering & Manufacturing client base.
- Collaboration: Pragmatic and effective collaboration with all different stakeholders including our vendors (PTC, Tulip, Luxion,...) and other departments within the 9altitudes organisation such as marketing, other sales directors, sales managers,...
- Forecast & Reporting: Monitor and analyze sales performance metrics, providing regular reports and insights to senior management. Implement a culture of sales incentives and provide corrective actions and strategies to address any performance gaps.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Engineering, or a related field
- Proven experience in a senior sales leadership role within the engineering or manufacturing industry.
- Strong understanding of engineering and manufacturing processes. An understanding of the business processes, terms like ETO (Engineering To Order), CTO (Configure To Order)
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Strategic mindset with a results-oriented approach.
9altitudes brings to you an opportunity to develop your own career to the next level, working with various international clients in the manufacturing industry with challenging sizes.
You will be working in a company that:
- Likes to help you find a good balance between work and private life, with an attractive salary
- Offers an attractive fringe benefits package (including hospital and group insurance, meal vouchers) and a company car with fuel card
- Brings you the opportunity to actively contribute to the growth of the 9altitudes engineering & smart factory business
- Is a leading partner of PTC and Tulip, with an international presence with more then 170 people dedicated on growing our PTC reselling business
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner on technology and process optimization!
Today we operate in 9 countries in (The Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia and France, Spain, Turkey, Portugal and Brazil). With over 750 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as ERP, CE, BI & AI, Document Management Systems, PLM, IOT & Augmented Reality, CAD and eCommerce.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue our customers' goals, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused to deliver 'real value' beyond mere expertise. We already firmly believe that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our clients.