This course is an introductory course. It is important to know how Creo works before going into more advanced topics. Although you may be proficient in one or more other system you should take this training to get the basics of Creo sorted. Just don’t expect this training to cover advanced modelling topics.
In this course, you will learn about core modeling skills. This comprehensive, hands-on course is specifically designed for existing 3D Cad users who want to become proficient with Creo Parametric as quickly as possible.
After completing the course, you will be well prepared to work effectively on product design projects using Creo Parametric. At the end of each module, you will complete a set of review questions to reinforce critical topics from that module. At the end of the course, you will complete a course assessment in PTC University Proficiency intended to evaluate your understanding of the course as a whole.
Topics include understanding the interface and basic Creo Parametric concepts, selecting and editing, sketching tools, and basic feature, part, and assembly drawing creation.
The course also includes a comprehensive design project that enables you to practice your new skills by creating realistic parts. After completing the course, you will be well prepared to work effectively on product design projects using Creo Parametric. At the end of each module, you will complete a set of review questions to reinforce critical topics from that module.
CAD system: Creo Parametric
Teaching language: Danish
Teaching material: English
Prerequisities: Knowledge of 3D Cad, including an understanding of solid modeling, feature-based, parametric, and associative concepts
Duration: 3 days
Price: 14.700 DKK pr. person.
The cource is expected to be held on:
- December 6th - 8th 2022 in Hørsholm.
- January 10th - 12th 2023 in Hørsholm.
- February 7th - 9th 2023 in Kolding.
- March 7th - 9th 2023 in Hørsholm.
- April 18th - 20th 2023 in Kolding.
- May 9th - 11th 2023 in Hørsholm.
- June 13th - 15th 2023 in Kolding.
- August 15th - 17th 2023 in Hørsholm.
- September 5th - 7th 2023 in Kolding.
- October 3rd - 5th 2023 in Hørsholm.
- November 7th - 9th 2023 in Kolding.
- December 5th - 7th 2023 in Hørsholm.
We hold courses regularly. Some are already scheduled, others are not yet. Contact us to hear more and sign up for the course.
This course is intended for product designers, drafters, and industrial/conceptual designers. People in related roles can also benefit from taking this course.
- Create a basic Creo Parametric model.
- Use the Creo Parametric interface.
- Select and edit geometry, features, and models.
- Sketch geometry and use tools.
- Create sketches for features.
- Create extrudes, revolves, and profile ribs.
- Utilize internal sketches.
- Create sweeps and blends.
- Create holes, shells, and drafts.
- Create rounds and chamfers.
- Assemble with constraints.
- Layout drawings and create views.
Har du spørgsmål omkring kurset?
Hvis du er i tvivl om, hvorvidt dette kursus er det rette for dig, så er du mere end velkommen til at spørge.
Udfyld venligst formularen, så kontakter vi dig snarest!
Er dette ikke det rette kursus for dig?
Vi går op i, at du finder det helt rigtige kursus for dig. Vi vil nemlig gerne sikre, at du får det helt rigtige ud af at deltage i et af vores kurser. Derfor er det også helt okay, hvis dette kursus ikke er det rette for dig!
Vi tilbyder flere forskellige kurser indenfor både CAD og PLM. Så prøv at tage et kig på vores øvrige kurser. Måske du der kan finde lige netop det du søger.