In this course, you will gain an understanding of basic Windchill business administration tasks. You will learn how to create user accounts and groups and how to effectively plan and create information management storage strategies. Other topics will include life cycles, workflows, teams, and configuring domain policies. These skills enable you to configure Windchill PDMLink to meet business needs.
At the end of each module, you will complete a set of review questions to reinforce critical topics from that module. At the end of the course, you will complete a course assessment in PTC University Proficiency intended to evaluate your understanding of the course as a whole. This course has been developed using Windchill.
CAD system: Windchill
Teaching language: Danish
Teaching material: English
Prerequisities: Windchill experience or experience managing other PDM systems.
Duration: 3 days
Price:14.700 DKK pr. person.
The course is expected to be hold:
- November 22nd - 24th 2022 in Kolding.
We hold courses regularly. Some are already scheduled, others are not yet. Contact us to hear more and sign up for the course.
Any one of the following courses: Introduction to Windchill PDMLink for Light Users, Introduction to Windchill PDMLink for Heavy Users, Introduction to Windchill PDMLink for the Implementation Team
- Understand the processes involved in defining your business environment.
- Identify the use of a Windchill Organization.
- Create and manage user accounts and groups.
- Identify best practices for managing organizations, groups, and user accounts.
- Identify contexts and their relationships.
- Create and manage product and library contexts.
- Distinguish Windchill object names and their corresponding object type class names.
- Create local, global, calculated, and alias attributes.
- Create a Windchill subtypes.
Do you have any questions?
No matter if you are unsure whether this is the right course for you or if you already know that this is the perfect match, please contact us by filling the formular and we will return to you as soon as possible!
Is this not the right course for you?
We want you to find the right course for you. We want to ensure that you get the most out of participating in one of our courses. Therefore, it is also completely okay if this course is not right for you!
We offer several different courses within both CAD and PLM. Then try to take a look at our other courses. Maybe you can find exactly what you are looking for there.