As a D365 FO Solution Architect, you are responsible for the creation of an overarching, consistent enterprise architecture and ultimately responsible for the ERP solution proposed to the customer. Our customers are mainly active in multiple industrial sectors where manufacturing and logistics are predominant domains.
Furthermore, you have a thorough experience in two areas of competence. On the one hand you have a good understanding of the analysis and technical parameterization in Microsoft Dynamics for operations and on the other hand you understand the functional processes and needs of the customer.
As an expert, you have the skills to thoroughly advise project members on solution construction and programming developments - Involved to evolve, together we can make a difference.
In summary, you see through complex systems and are able to dissect and restructure components. As a key person you will help guide our customers through the jungle of possibilities vs. limitations to a clean and neat design.
Then, as a D365 FO Solution Architect, you bring the latest insights and technologies to our customers and can incorporate them into innovative architectures.
What's in it for you;
- Opportunity to develop yourself;
- Various clients in various industries with challenging sizes;
- You will be working in a company that likes to help you find a good balance between work and private life;
- An attractive salary, an attractive fringe benefits package;
- Opportunity to actively contribute to the growth of the 9altitudes business in Belgium and Europe;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in IT: Computer Science, NMCT, Applied Computer Science, Electromechanics, Electronics - ICT or equivalent through experience;
- You have a background in consulting or project - based work;
- You have at least five years of experience in rolling out successful complex ERP (MS Dynamics for operations) projects and proven experience in working out architectures;
- You are in possession of the necessary functional and technical certificates;
- You can map business requirements and refine them to functional and non-functional requirements in line with the objectives and priorities of the business;
- You have above average analytical skills and you have a broad helicopter view;
- You can be persuasive, have good communication and negotiation skills;
- You are able to lead constructive discussions with senior management profiles. You are communicative, customer focused, go for added value through teamwork;
- You take "ownership", you value quality and you realize what efficiency and agility can mean for a customer;
- You communicate fluently in French and English, both verbally and in writing.
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 6 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia, Portugal and France). With more than 700 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!