2. Which cookies and why?
1. When you visit and/or use our Website, we place cookies or use similar technologies with which we collect and process personal data about you. Such cookies and similar technologies consist of the following:
|_ga||Analytics||Contains a unique identifier used by Google Analytics to determine that two distinct hits belong to the same user across browsing sessions.||730 days|
|_gid||Analytics||Contains a unique identifier used by Google Analytics to determine that two distinct hits belong to the same user across browsing sessions.||1 day|
|_dc_gtm_UA-*||Targeting||Used to help identify the visitors by either age, gender, or interests by DoubleClick – Google Tag Manager.||1 minute|
2. You can prevent cookies from being stored or remove cookies already stored by adjusting the settings in your browser. You find help to adjust these settings on the website of the browser that you use. Remember that disabling cookies when visiting the Website may cause some or all of the functions of the Website not to work properly.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en&oco=0
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac.