At 9altitudes, we are a solid and growing IT company specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Our clients are medium-sized companies in the trade, logistics, and production industries. We are experiencing a significant influx of new clients and projects in these specific industries, where we specialize in implementing solutions that optimize business processes.
As a Dynamics 365 BC developer, you will work closely with consultants on developing customizations for clients and developing our own modules in AppSource for production and logistics. You will work with development in AL, Power Automate, and other Microsoft technologies. We are working towards implementing automated testing and CI/CD, and you will have the opportunity to work on these as well.
You will be part of a team of around 30 colleagues involved in both consulting work and development within Dynamics 365 BC. You will have the opportunity to work on projects, operational tasks, and module development.
- Act as a sparring partner for your colleagues in their analysis work
- Handle development tasks
- Participate in the collective knowledge sharing among developers
- We would like you to further develop as a developer specializing in production and logistics.
What's in it for you;
- A job that allows for the development of professional and personal skills
- An environment where collaboration with colleagues is a natural part of everyday life
- A pleasant working atmosphere with a focus on work-life balance, informal communication, and a social environment
- Flexible working hours and freedom with responsibility, with the opportunity to plan your own workday
- The possibility to choose offices across the country - our developers are primarily located in Odense and Kolding
- An attractive salary model with collective bonuses and employee benefits International and local colleagues with high expertise and ambitions to be the best.
As the ideal candidate for the position, we imagine that you have at least 5 years of experience in software development for Business Central. Whether your experience comes from your educational background or practical experience is not crucial; the most important thing is that you have the knowledge and experience required to succeed in the job. You are motivated by creating excellent solutions for complex problems.
- You may have a master's degree in business, IT, computer science, or practical skills from a similar position
- You have experience in, or a strong interest in, software development
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics BC is a requirement
- You are proactive and energetic, with a full focus on choosing and developing the best software solutions
- At the same time, you are attentive, analytical, and capable of drawing conclusions.
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 5 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia and France). With more than 450 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Talent Acquisition Specialist