As a D365 Supply Chain Consultant, you will get both regular and new customers, whom you will support in production and logistics, by contributing with your specialist knowledge, out in the field.
You will primarily work with skilled and independent colleagues, each of whom have their own field of competence within Dynamics AX and D365FO. As a consultant, you familiarize yourself with the customer's processes and are always on the lookout for the most efficient solutions, in order to automate the company's processes.
You will be part of a team of 60 dedicated employees, who deal with both operational tasks and projects, primarily within logistics and production companies.
Your primary tasks:
- Act as the customer's primary contact and thereby build a close relationship
- Analyze and optimize business processes within supply chain
- Automate processes in relation to the customer's business goals
- Familiarize yourself with customer needs and communicate these to our developers
- Conduct workshops, as well as execute on results thereof
- Help design solutions within warehousing and logistics, as well as setting up and implementing these
- Training of customer's employees and handover to the company’s super users
- Advice and support our many operational customers.
What's in it for you
- Market-leading add-on products that provide great value for our customers
- The ability to choose offices across the country
- Attractive salary model with collective bonus and employee benefits
- Flexible work hours and freedom under responsibility, with the possibility to plan your own working day
- International and local colleagues with high professionalism and ambitions to be the best.
As the obvious candidate for the position, we imagine that you have at least 5 years of experience in AX/D365FO, as it gives you the best opportunities to advise and help customers. The experience can either come from previous consultancy work, or by having contributed to implementation on the customer side. Likewise, you have a good business understanding and are motivated by creating solutions in close dialogue with the customer.
- Several years of experience in production, logistics and supply chain – either as a consultant or superuser
- Good business understanding
- Good knowledge of D365FO and preferably the previous versions of Dynamics AX
- You are self-employed and have the skills to organize your workday by yourself
- You are motivated by creating solutions in collaboration with customers and developers
- You have good communication skills and speak and write Danish and English fluently
- You thrive in an organization with a flat organizational structure and with "freedom under responsibility".
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 5 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia and France). With more than 450 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Talent Acquisition Specialist