As a CE consultant, you get an important role in optimizing and digitizing the customer's processes within Dynamics 365. In short, you design solutions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE that streamline the customer's business.
You are involved in the entire process - from identifying the customer needs, analysis, design of the solution to development and adaptation of the solution. Implementation as well as guidance and teaching the customer’s superusers in the system. In the process, you work closely with the CE system developers, who are responsible for the program adaptations and the technical installation. At the same time, you drive and contribute to the project management and keeping the customer always informed of progress.
You will be part of a strong team of professionally competent colleagues who will help you become proficient in the consulting role. You get many opportunities to expand and upgrade qualifications, take the desired certifications, and develop both professionally and personally.
Your tasks will be in close relation with the customer:
- Analyze and optimize business processes within MS Customer Engagement
- Understand the customers needs and communicate those to the development team
- Make design solutions and tests
- Setup and implement
- Prepare guides, teach and deliver to customer’s superusers
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to grove and develop yourself both on a personal and professional level
- Interesting products and customer cases that challenge and provide value
- The ability to choose between offices across the country
- Attractive salary model with collective bonus
- Flexible working hours and freedom under responsibility, cause we believe in work/life balance
- International and local colleagues with a high professional level and ambitions to be the best.
- You can see yourself in the role of advisor with the desire to change businesses
- You are good at analyzing complex challenges and finding fitting solutions for the costumers needs
- You have a high drive and find it natural to take initiative
- You are a good communicator
- Experience with business processes in Danish companies
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) - either as a business consultant or as a super user out in the field.
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 5 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia and France). With more than 750 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
In Denmark we are about 150 employees with offices in Vejle, Aarhus, Esbjerg, Hørsholm, Kolding, Odense, Sønderborg and Aalborg.
If you wish to know more about 9altitudes Denmark, please feel free to contact us!
Talent Acquisition Specialist