In the position, you will both get regular customers, which you must support within the financial part of D365FO, but you will also help to make your mark on the financial part of new D365FO projects and help other customers with your specialist knowledge in the area.
You will primarily work with skilled independent colleagues who each have their own field of expertise within Dynamics AX and D365FO, you will become part of an organization that can also help customers within Dynamics CRM and BI. You will find that we at 9altitudes lift in droves and are good at helping each other, which means that you will continuously have high professional sparring with your new colleagues.
Your primary tasks:
- Support for regular customers in Dynamics AX and D365FO within the Finance area.
- Participation in new D365FO projects within the finance area.
- Solution-oriented architectural tasks within the finance area.
- Work with our own Invoice solution.
What's in it for you;
- Interesting products and customer cases that challenge and provide value.
- The ability to choose between offices across the country.
- Attractive salary model with collective bonus.
- Flexible working hours and freedom under responsibility, with the opportunity to plan your own working day.
- International and local colleagues with a high professional level and ambitions to be the best.
- You have several years of experience in the field of finance - perhaps as a finance manager or perhaps as a consultant in the field.
- You have a good knowledge of Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- You work independently and can organize your everyday life yourself.
- You thrive in an organization with a flat structure of "freedom under responsibility".
In addition, it will be an advantage (but not a requirement) if you have knowledge of AMC banking.
9altitudes is the international proactive forerunner in technology and process optimization! Today we are active in 5 countries in Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia and France). With more than 450 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, Sharepoint, BI, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM, BC and Experlogix.
As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge are fused together to deliver “true value” beyond mere expertise. We are already firmly convinced that this is the best guarantee of sustainable business results for our customers. We go for it… you too?
High time to say hi!
Talent Acquisition Specialist