Moving towards a single information system
Each country in which Buffet Crampon was present had a different ERP, and nearly all of them were obsolete solutions. This was the perfect opportunity to initiate an ERP change for France, Germany, Japan and the United States.
What was the technical scope? Purchasing, sales, inventory management and accounting.
Microsoft Dynamics AX: What are its everyday advantages?
· It’s user-friendly, up-to-date and high-performance.
· Finding the right information is easy.
· It simplifies the process for creating group-level statistics.
· Items are organized (BOM and routing).
· Inventory gaps are significantly reduced.
Before, Buffet Crampon operated with security stocks and supplier delays. “We did data extraction and worked with Excel files. Luckily, that’s far from being the case today!” says Fabienne Varin, Key User Supply Chain.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Coordinator